COASTAL MEDITERRANEAN CHIC
Leafy surrounds and urban-chic aesthetics define the inviting vibes of this double-storey townhouse located in the exclusive - and impossibly sought-after - Allan Park Precinct just minutes from the beach and mere steps to an award-winning bakery. Several sun-drenched outdoor living zones complete its alluring coastal appeal.
Luxury touches like marble flooring at the atrium-style entrance, indigo-blue lime-washed walls, classic French doors, and casement windows, add subtle hints of European influence, further enhanced by sunny outdoor areas including an internal courtyard which floods the central corridor with natural light - and a charming rear-walled garden with a paved veranda and water feature.
An automatic gate enclosing a double carport and brick-paved entry-statement provides the perfect synergy between privacy and security without obstructing views to a tree-lined streetscape, conveniently leading to the beach and a swathe of local cafes along the way.
Inside, an elegant sitting room, separated from the rear living zones via a sunny internal courtyard, is framed in French doors and fitted with a gas wood-fire and recessed ceiling (plus access to a powder room); the perfect retreat for entertaining, relaxing or enjoying alfresco dining with doors also opening to the corridor.
Open plan living and dining, along with a modern kitchen fitted with ample granite bench space, a four-burner gas stove-top and loads of white cabinetry, is located at the rear of the home where dappled northern light and double doors lead to a charming, high-walled garden evoking Mediterranean vibes.
Upstairs, a sunny snug or children's playroom, plus an office nook, separates three spacious bedrooms - each laid in plush carpet and joined by a light-filled bathroom, with tub.
The grand master suite, with leafy street views, includes a modest balcony, an open ensuite with spa-bath and two separate dressing rooms, while the rear bedrooms include mirror-inlaid built-in-robes and island-style, white plantation shutters.
An integrated corridor laundry, seamlessly concealed by stacker doors, adds to the clever use of space and layout sensibilities thoughtfully considered throughout this practical home.
Other features include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and downlighting throughout, wind-out windows and security mesh on doors, side pathway drying court, fully reticulated gardens and loads of storage cupboards.
This unique and endearing enclave of Swanbourne is loved for so many reasons; close to abundant open space, parklands and coastal influences, but equally near to every convenience option possible.
Stroll to North Street Store for award-winning crusty loaves or choose from Kirkwood Deli and Daisies for excellent coffee and snacks, walk to the Swanbourne beachfront and dine at The Shorehouse, meander to Claremont Crescent to visit Vinotto wine bar, award-winning Swanbourne IGA, additional coffee shops, fish & chips, burgers and more, plus enjoy the convenience of Swanbourne train station and direct bus routes to the city and Fremantle, right on your doorstep.
Allan Park, just a few metres away, is adored for its vast open space for dogs, exercise, leisure and tennis courts, plus iconic Melon Hill is nearby for those who enjoy steep walking trails and incredible views!
Scotch College, Cottesloe Kindergarten and Childcare Centre, North Cottesloe and Swanbourne Primary Schools, along with Claremont Quarter (not to mention Cottesloe beach!) are walking distance away.
Napoleon Street and excellent private school are also very close by.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning & downlighting throughout
- Sunny internal courtyard & (private) north-facing rear courtyard/garden
- Fully reticulated low-maintenance gardens
- Wind out windows and security mesh/locks on doors
- Secure (electric) front carport gate (plus entry gate)
- Double undercover carport
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining (north facing)
- Upstairs snug or playroom, plus office nook
- Private formal lounge with gas wood fire and internal courtyard access
- Spacious master suite with two dressing rooms and open ensuite with spa bath; balcony
- Large bedrooms with mirror-inlaid built-in-robes/plantation shutters
- Less than 200m to Allan Park Playground, Swanbourne Reserve & Melon Hill; tennis courts and dog park
- Walking distance to popular Kirkwood Deli, North Street Store, Daisies (café), Swanbourne & Cottesloe beaches, The Shorehouse, Claremont Crescent shopping strip (with IGA, wine bar, bottle shop, cafes, fish & chip shop, burgers, gift stores & more), Cottesloe beach and attractions
- Walking distance to Cottesloe Kindy and Childcare Centre, North Cottesloe and Swanbourne Primary Schools & Scotch College
- Walking distance to Swanbourne train station – direct line to city and Freo
- Minutes to Claremont Quarter (Coles & Farmer Jacks); Napoleon Street and excellent private schools
- Direct bus routes to Fremantle and the city
- Cottesloe Golf Club less than 5 minutes away
Council Rates: Approx $3,322 per annum
Water Rates: Approx $1,708 per annum
The particulars of this listing has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information is reliable and accurate, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.