CONVENIENT AND EASY CARE
Market Preview Saturday, 12th December 11-11.30am
If you are seeking a well maintained home on an easy care block, then look no further!
Ideally located only a short stroll from both the Birkdale Street and Kirwan Street shopping precincts, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home would equally suit professional couples, young families, or downsizers looking for a comfortable, low-maintenance lifestyle.
Gloriously bathed in natural light from its northern aspect, the modern floorplan includes a well-equipped kitchen overlooking a casual, open-plan living and meals area. A second lounge and adjoining dining area provides a more peaceful setting for entertaining family and friends.
Flowing from both living areas, the north facing rear courtyard is both private and secure. With raised garden beds surrounding a large paved area with a pergola overhead, this generous space provides the perfect platform for indoor/outdoor entertaining in all seasons, as well as plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
Three bedrooms enjoy a quiet position at the front of the home, (two with built in robes), while the spacious master has its own ensuite bathroom and walk in robe.
Last but not least, the double carport with adjacent store room ensures that all the boxes have been ticked by this delightful, fuss-free home!
Located in the highly sought after Shenton College school zone, this lovely home is handy to local shops, while bus connections to the CBD and Claremont are just a short stroll away.
- Double carport with adjacent store room
- North-facing, paved courtyard with covered pergola
- Split system air-conditioning in family room
- Large lounge/dining area with double sliding doors to courtyard
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family room
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- 2 further bedrooms with built in robes
- Automatic reticulation
- Walk to Birkdale Street and Kirwan Street shopping precincts
- Easy access to public transport on Alderbury and Selby Streets
- Shenton College and Jolimont Primary School catchments
Council Rates: Approx $2,595.07 per annum
Water Rates: Approx. $1,575.83 per annum
The particulars of this listing has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information is reliable and accurate, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.