Business Development Managers of Perth
We’re putting our future in your hands
Are you a results-driven individual looking to work for a company that confidently invests in the future of our people, brand, and systems? You’ve come to the right place.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Business Development Manager to support our property management division, operating South of the River.
With a focus on the future, you’ll be responsible for securing new property management clients through prospecting, cold calling and networking. Reach will never be a problem with our CY magazine distributed to over 85,000 households every fortnight, which is one of the largest distributions of a real estate magazine in Australia.
Do you have:
- A minimum of 4 years BDM experience in residential property management?
- A high level of energy, autonomy, professionalism?
- An ability to build rapport with contacts?
- An ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment?
If it’s a resounding ‘yes’ to the above, this could be the role for you!
What’s in it for you?
Come for the work, stay for the perks!
- REWARDS – A salary package circa $100k + (including base salary, car, commission and phone) depending upon industry experience and track record.
- GROWTH – CY confidently invests in the future of our people, brand, and systems putting the training and support in place for you to progress.
- CULTURE – Whether it’s a personal or professional milestone, we’ll take any excuse to celebrate. If you love cake, random gifts, awesome awards and shout-outs, you’ll fit right in!
If you’re passionate about shaping the future of your career, now’s the time to get onboard.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Gillian Angel 0417 524 212. Please send your updated resume and covering letter to [email protected].
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted. CV’s from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.