- ALFRED COVE
- CITY BEACH
- EAST FREMANTLE
- MOSMAN PARK
- MOUNT CLAREMONT
- MOUNT PLEASANT
Situated 7km from the Perth GPO.
The area now comprising the suburb of Applecross was originally part of Swan Location 61 assigned to Lionel Lukin on the 28th May 1830. The land was finally acquired by Sir Alexander Percival Matheson in February 1896. Matheson, a Scot, formed the Western Australian Investment Company Limited and instigated the subdivision of the area, giving it the name of Applecross after a small fishing village on the North west coast of Scotland.
Situated 10km from the Perth GPO.
This suburb is another area of land acquired by the Scotsman, Sir Alexander Percival Matheson in 1896. In Matheson's subdivision of the adjoining suburb of Applecross, he created 'Ardross Street' naming it after the town of Ardrossan on the west coast of Scotland. The suburb derives its name from this street.